2013年6月23日日曜日

✘Trend Pickup: Popteen June 2013✘

This is a late post but bare with me!

 The photo to the right, i honestly want a ll the makeup bags
 

(right photo) #38,41,42,and 43 are the ones i mostly like on that page
 

On #70, I've been having this obsession on corset bra tops.They're too CUTE!
#76 It my most want right now.It's actually a dress. And the blue top next to the
bottom right corner (and pink, but mostly blue) is so so prittay~
 

 #98 Closest to the right, I also wants. The polka dotted dress near the bottom
left is gorgeous. I have no idea how these models pull this off!
 


I'm so in love with the black shear top. And the Chocolate tee...so many wants~

 

 

 I love the striped dress in the photo to the right.
 

SO MANY FLORAL!~ And ombre is still in this season along with light weight
weaved tops
 

 

That black dress... I need so much! It's so simple but so perfect!
 

If you want to read the full issue, click the link below
http://www.zazhimi.net/shishangzazhi/popteen-13-06.html
Hope you enjoyed a late post on Popteen's June trends!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top