2014年1月11日土曜日

Love and Support to a Friend+Popteen Trend Pickup

Love and Support to a Friend
Okay I finally got to get Popteen's  January issue. But before we get to that, I have a friend who's dream was to share her love for music. She is absolutely talented and gorgeous. I admire her hard work and effort she puts into all her music. Even if you're not into Indie/folk/alternative, just listen to this perfect definition of art: http://judithamelia.bandcamp.com/track/who-we-are. JUDITH I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA BE A SOMEBODY IN THIS THIS WORLD

 

Popteen Trend Pickup
Best cover yet~

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The whole couple dressing is so cute! So I just took every page 
 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 


If you'd like to read the full issue click the link below

Again please support my friend Judith for her amazing work of art



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top