2013年9月28日土曜日

Water Diet+ Trend Pickup Popteen Sepetember 2013

Day 1
Well... I'm back to diets again Why is losing weight so hard!? I just want to lose a whole bunch of weight and maintain the weight by eating healthy~ The only thing I ate today was just one veggie chip.. and inhaled the rest(just for the satisfaction of food w/out eating it). I've been drinking allot of water, and my friends are worried about me.But it's nothing really serious. Plenty of women do it. I wouldn't really suggest everybody should do, but  it's my body and I can do whatever I want with it. My stomach is grumbling so much right now and my mom is making freaking fried rice! Like how could she do this to me 
If this water diet is a success this week, I might as well do it for 3 weeks tops. I will tell the truth that just drinking water for a week is extremely unhealthy. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I just want to get over the fact that I'm overweight.
EXTREME FAILER! I ate her rice .___. But it was worth it. what if I just eat once a day. Yup.. that's what I'll do :I
Day 2

 Trend Pickup
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



I've been extremely lazy on posting.. so it'll be a while till I'm truly dedicated.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top