2013年10月3日木曜日

Healthy breakfast + Trend Pickup Popteen October 2013

I've been thinking a lot about my weight for a long time and maintained the same weight so far in this whole year. I honestly don't care anymore about loosing weight, but i still want to be healthy in a way. I want to go ahead and try to be a vegetarian (b/c water diet doesn't cut it). So, Here's some yum yum recipes I've discovered~
Breakfast: Microwaved Egg Omelet
I love eggs with a fiery passion, but I hate preparing it. I usually cut my veggies first then fry that crap. then scramble the egg and throw that on top. I get burned. The egg gets stuck. My egg gets burned. And more effort on cleaning the dishes (especially that oil.. ew)
But just recently, I've found out people microwaved their eggs (wat?) I thought it was one of the weirdest things on this earth.. until I tried it. IT WAS AMAZING! Plus I did less dishes and less effort~

Step 1: Prepare the veggies.
I often use onions and green peppers (the spice in the pepper makes me feel full) in my eggs. I dice them up for a nice texture. (it doesn't really matter how much you need) I put those into a bowl. I usually put half a packet of Trivia/ Splenda into the veggies and toss the around.

Step 2: Removing Yolk from the White 
The white is the MOST healthiest part of the egg. The yolk is full of cholesterol, so I would really be thrilled to hear about that.
How I remove the yolk is that I gently crack the large egg ope into a separate bowl. Then I take a big spoon and scoop the yolk out. Just throw the yolk out and take a whisk (well I use a fork) and beat the white. Pour the white into the veggies (if you think the egg is not enough just take another one and repeat the steps)


Step 3: Combining the ingredients
 Pour the white into the veggies (if you think the egg is not enough just take another one and repeat the steps). Mix the two together for it to distribute evenly.

Step 4: Microwave time
Now if you have an omelet tray (unlike me) just go ahead and pour your mixture into it and spread your veggies evenly. If you don't have the omelet tray, it's okay to use a microwave safe plate and cover it with another microwave safe plate (to let the heat trap in and prevent radiation to the food..if some people didn't know that..) 
Put the tray (or plate) into the microwave and set the timing for about 3 minuets (depending on how much you made). After it's done, gently take the tray out.

You can either leave the omelet in the tray and eat it out like that or just put it on another plate. Either way, you're still going to eat it. ENJOY!


Trend Pickup



 Liz Lisa.. never failed.
 

THE FLORAL SWEATER! UGH SO MANY WANTS RIGHT NOW
 

The black and white pattern, it just came out of no where (have this pattern on some of my clothes but I never knew what it was called)




 

 

THE PATTERN IS JUST IN THIS SEASON
 

 

 

Peplum skirts. Yush
 

That Lenny the tomato dress.... I like it but I wouldn't wear it. BUT THE PINK COAT!!!! UGH WHY. MY HEART IS FULL OF GREED.
 

 

It's that pattern again..
 

Sneakers and sweaters *o*
 

 


To read the full issue, click the link below 
http://www.zazhimi.net/shishangzazhi/popteen-13-10.html

Thanks for reading!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top