2013年10月21日月曜日

Ageha Trend Pick Up (And My opinion on this magazine)

I've heard of Ageha for a while, but never bothered to go and actually look inside it. The only reason why I only review on Ranzuki, Egg, and Popteen is because that I know they are magazines towards my age group (teens). And I do want to expand into different varieties..so...yes. So Far into reading this magazine (or just looking at pictures...)...

 SO MUCH HOUNDSTOOTH! I feel Like I'm not alone~ lol I have so much so I don't really need to go out and buy anything :3
 

Pretty clothes..
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's almost HALLOWEEN! (Which I'm not aloud to celebrate) So I geuss this is something.. people want to dress up very sexy in a way
 

 


 

That's all!~
If you'd like to read the full issue please click the link below
http://www.zazhimi.net/shishangzazhi/ageha-13-10.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top