2012年10月22日月曜日

Day 1❤

Day 1,
Well today is the first day of the gyaru diet plan. So far so good . But today I learned somthing in my gym class about dieting. There are some diets out there that are just simply dangerous and usless. In some diets, you lose the weight you want but end up gaining it back (wich seems very unfair).

 So how can you maintain a healthy diet plan? one thing I learned today was that you only eat when your hungry. I can't argue with that b/c i eat when I just want somthing delicious in my mounth. Regularly you're supposed to eat over 1,000 calories a day. Our food gives us enegry (I learned this in science), but some of use waste this energy by sitting around watching tv or on our computers.

 Best way to use up this enrgy is to exercise (DUH)! 1 pound= 1,300 calories (It does feel like alot). The textbook suggested to lose 500 calories each day. For example, 1 mile of jogging/ walking is 100 calories burned right there. Walk 5 miles and you're done for the day ( I personally suggest to do this after all your meals durring the day). Eat what you enjoy, but put a limit to yourself.
~Tips for the day:
  • Don't eat before you sleep
  • Watch the calories you're eating
  • Exercise atleast an hour a day
  • Don't binge on one thing that's high in calories
Well that's all for today, BYE!

2 件のコメント:

  1. how can you waste the energy? btw do you have any suggestions on what to eat? (my friend's trying to lose some weight)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I didn't put this here clearly, but energy that is not used in your body turns into fat, and it's harder to get rid of fat than the clories you gained so it's best to exercise a day so the food you ate won't turn into fat. I'll post some suggestions pretty soon :) but for now i eat organges after evry meal and replace my snacks with organges

      削除

Back To Top