2012年10月13日土曜日

International Gyaru Day!

Hello, Ɛte sεn, どうしたの?


 Yesterday was International Gyaru Day! (acoording to Facbook events). I've thought about doing alot of things, but I would love to share it with you guys. Well first I changed out of my school clothes into somthing more fashionable. Yes! it's the best I could've done since I'm a beginer.





 Then I ate food past 7:oo (what was i thinking!?) with my siblings for our awkward karaoke night. I went solo for the rest of the day by watching so many Gal introductions and tips. I wished I could've gone to the mall and shop (and be lucky to meet any gals), but it's literally been 5 years since. But I did my best to my mother gals out there! I'm off to do some work, See you soon!
~Love you


4 件のコメント:

  1. I thought international gyaru day was on july 25???

    返信削除
    返信
    1. that's true but i did some respearch on it and it's actually mamba day... so i'm not very sure.

      削除
    2. I've done some research on international gyaru day, i geuss there's no specific date but the most popularist date is at june 26th and july 20th

      削除
    3. *research buddies* okay,we can celebrate all the dates C: ~ <3

      削除

Back To Top