2012年10月10日水曜日

Perfect

What's up!?
Well I've been comming to my blog way too often, I'm probably thoes 43 views on there. I even went on my extra class time. Now i'm just going to start off on the whole "black gal" theme. Yes, I am a very dark skinned gal than normal, and at some points I'm not proud of it. I know many black gals who are actually lighter than me and it literaly gets under my skin. But in so many ways I'm happy the way I am.I introduced this gyaru idea to a few people at school. They tell me they're fake. And yes, in some ways gals do change the way they look. Just like anyone else would! A little change in yourself is good for you, but you are origanal; be proud of who you are. This is just a little word of advice out of the blue. Stay Beautiful!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Back To Top